General Corporate Needs
KBK Wealth Management provides services to businesses and companies that include:
- Designing retirement and pension plans for your business
- Conducting financial planning seminars for your employee group
- Speaking engagements for your business or employee event
- Professional consulting services on wealth management for your CPA firm, law practice, insurance brokerage, or other professional services firm
Most of our retirement and pension professionals have the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designation, the industry-standard accreditation for excellence and stewardship in the management and care of pension funds, 401(k)s, foundation assets, educational and nonprofit endowments, and other qualified monies.
Whether you are a shareholder in a closely held corporation or a partner in a small company, having a business succession plan is vital. Not having a properly developed plan could mean the difference between getting full value for your business or liquidating your company for pennies on the dollar.
Selling or retiring from a business is an intricate process. Special consideration should be given to taxation, retirement, ongoing and future management, employee welfare, and the maintenance of your legacy.
The experienced advisors at KBK Wealth Management can:
- Assist in ensuring that your business is properly valued by analyzing the various appraisal methodologies
- Evaluate which transfer path is best for your financial objectives (i.e., selling, gifting, or a combination of both)
- Develop a strategy to gradually wind down your participation and ownership throughout a period of years as opposed to retiring immediately
- Recommend vehicles for funding buyout or entity-purchase agreements amongst partners or shareholders
- Create contingency plans in the event of a key owner's untimely death or disability
- Create a smooth transition plan for you and the new owners, whether they are family members or third-party buyers
KBK Wealth Management does not provide business valuation, tax preparation or legal services. Please consult an attorney or tax professional for your specific situation.
Connect with Us
Contact us for a consultation designed especially to meet your needs.